Bruce Campbell started his acting career right from his teenage and shortly began making the short Super 8 movies along with his friends. Soon after, he met Sam Raimi in the Wylie E. Groves High School with whom he later became a friend and made movies together.
Complete Birth Name:
Bruce Lorne Campbell.
Bruce Campbell was born in Birmingham, Michigan, USA in the year 1958, on 22nd July.
His height is 6′ 1″ i.e. 1.85 m.
- Ida Gearon : 22 February 1991 – present
- Christine Deveau: 13th March 1983 – 1989 (Divorced with two children).
Six Trade Marks of Bruce Campbell:
- One of his trademarks remains his role as Ash for the films and games of Evil Dead.
- Bruce Campbell pretty large jaw bone gets him the nickname he has: The Chin.
- Surly along with Brash yet witty and most likable characters.
- Resilient confidence.
- Bruce Campbell is sarcastic with his one liner with a dry delivery though.
- He has a remarkable flair for off the cuff humor.
Campbell kept attending his university:
Bruce Campbell kept attending western Michigan University in synergy with his acting career. Campbell and Raimi, both collaborated Super 8 version, a 30-minute version of the first Evil Dead film, named as Within the Woods that they initially utilized to bring them investors.
- Bruce Campbell and Raimi paired up to on their work for The Evil Dead. While Campbell worked at the back of the camera, as a “co-executive producer”, Raimi worked on direction, script and editing. In addition to this the other fellow such as Michigander Rob Tapert worked as producers.
- Bruce Campbell also drew into Marvel Zombie comics for his character as Ash Williams. He also featured in five comics that were the series of Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness.
- He also made appearances in most of the Raimi’s films other than the Evil Dead.
- Bruce Campbell also joined hands for Raimi’s Darkman and The Quick and The Dead cast which in the latter film’s theatrical cut allowed him very little actual screen time.
- Bruce Campbell also takes roles as in the film Bubba Ho-Tep as Elvis Presley. In addition to the Bubba Ho-Tep, he also performed a supporting role in Maniac Cop and Maniac Cop 2, and gave his career a boost in his own direction “My Name is Bruce”.
- Bruce Campbell made a voice over in one of the hits of the year 2009 i.e. an animated adaptation of one of the kids book Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, along with a supporting voice over role in a famous Pixar’s movie Cars 2.