Sandra Bullock, born in Arlington, Virginia on July 26, 1964. She wedded TV hit Monster Garage star Jesse James in 2005. The couple divorced in 2010, and she proclaimed to retain the custody of her adopted son, Louis. Starting with the early life, she made her debut in a German opera when she was five. Her mother was a German opera zinger, so spent most for her childhood in Nuremberg, Germany. She used to perform in most of the kid’s chorus of whatever production her mom was in. At the age of 12, Sandra Bullock with her parents moved to Washington DC and had no troubles fitting in and soon got herself involved in school’s theater production until she graduated in 1982. Then, she started studying acting at East Carolina University, but left college and moved to New York in 1986 to seek after acting decisively. She joined a theatre there where she took acting classes and supported herself with bartending and waitressing.
Sandra Bullock made her debut as a professional actor in an Off-Broadway production at the age of 21. Her early acting jobs, which included small roles in television and B-movies, were not so successful and often embarrassing. Bullock also played the role of Tess Gill in an unfortunate NBC sitcom Working Girl. It was Hollywood Hit Speed in 1994 that made Sandra Bullock gain genuine fame and broad acknowledgement. Bullock’s valiant performance boosted the commercial success.
In the mid-1990s, Sandra Bullock starred in many big budget movies from time to time. Films like While You Were Sleeping (1995), The Net (1995), A Time to Kill (1996) performed well, but Two If By Sea and Speed 2: Cruise Control were flops. Sandra Bullock starred with Nicole Kidman in the comedy Practical Magic (1998). Her comedy film Miss Congeniality (2000) in which Sandra Bullock played the role of an alcoholic newspaper columnist was a box-office success. The process of ups and downs in her professional acting career went on. Till she hit it big with the true life-story of African-American football player Michael Oher, The Blind Side (2009). Winning the Academy Award for best performance in leading role, it was a career quantum leap for her. Sandra Bullock took after with another enormous achievement in 2013, taking up the lead role as an astronaut and a medical engineer in the film Gravity, co-starring George Clooney. The movie won seven Academy Awards. In 2015, Bullock’s voice was heard occupying the character Scarlett Overkill in the animated movie Minions.
Sandra Bullock The Speed 1994 star
Sandra Bullock Pictures
Sandra Bullock eyes
Sandra Bullock hot
Sandra Bullock hot pose
- The date of birth: 9th Junein year 1981 in Jerusalem, Israel.
- Her complete birth name is Natalie Hershlag.
- Natalie Portman has a nick name “Nat”
- Her height is found to be 5′ 3″ i.e. 1.6 m
Natalie Portman – A SHORT BIOGRAPHY:
Natalie Portman i.e. Natalie Hershlag was born on to a Jewish family on 9th of June in the year1981 in the Jerusalem of Israel. Natalie Portman is the only child of her parents, i.e. Avner Hershlag who is also born in and a doctor by profession and Shelley Stevens, who happens to be an American and an artist by profession. She also serves Natalie Portman as her agent. She has brown eyes, with a sweet sugary voice and a petite body structure.
Natalie Portman made her big move by leaving Israel for Washington, D.C at a young age. Making a few jumps till she finally settled in the New York and has managed to live till today. She completed her graduation with honors and scored that well that she made her way to the Harvard University.
At a small, age of eleven, she came grabbed attention at a pizza parlor from where she took a start as a model while later she decided to choose acting as her career. She was found to make her appearance in a great number of live performances yet made her first appearance in the movie in the year 1994 in Léon: The Professional. In addition to this, she made some power packed performances in her great movies like Heat in the year 1995, followed by a movie named Beautiful Girls in the year 1996 and also Mars Attacks! Making its way to cinema in the same year.
In the year 1999 Natalie Portman was honored with a worldwide fame i.e. Queen Amidala in the highest selling prequel of Star Wars: First Episode in the year (1999).
- She also made her way in critically well acclaimed comedy dramas that are: Anywhere but Here in year 1999
- Where the Heart is in the year 2000
- And closer in 2004 getting her an Oscar nomination for her outstanding performance. She repeated her great work as Padme Amidala in the Star Wars prequel trilogy in 2002 in the last two episodes. And Star Wars: Episode III – in the year 2005.
She successfully grabbed an Academy Award and also a Golden Globe Award, beside a tough competition for “Best Actress” in “Black Swan” for the year 2010.
Natalie Portman Pictures
Natalie Portman eyes
Natalie Portman hot
Natalie Portman hot pose
Ashley tisdale, also known as ash, is the glimmering Hollywood celebrity born on July 2, 1985 in New Jersey. She is not just known for her talent in Hollywood but also for her beauty. Ashley Tisdale has an ideal height of 5’3 and beautiful features further brighten up by her blonde hair.
Some facts about Ashley tisdale:
- She is an American actress, a producer and a singer who rose to stardom after playing as a Maddie Fitzpatrick in The suite life of Zack series of Disney Channel and in the series of High school Musical films.
- Ashley tisdale popularity in High School film series brought her to the big platforms in her career.
- Her musical album Headstrong were released in 2007 and brought her fame and of course named number five in billboard.
- Her second album the Guilty Pleasure released in 2009 and after that Ashley Tisdale started gaining fame by her voice in an animated show Phineas and Ferb in Disney channel.
- She went completing many shows successfully in a very little age and became a well-known celebrity in Hollywood star galaxy.
- Ashley tisdale also started appearing in the business promotional campaigns, Television commercials, fashion shows and modeling for numerous fashion magazines.
- Ashley tisdale has also been nominated for numerous awards in Hollywood award show and also been selected many times and won number of awards for her singing, acting and film production talent.
Ashley Tisdale Known for:
Ashley Tisdale is a very creative artist and she got famous for her mind blowing acting as a little female actress. But her signature role for which she is known is Sharpey Envanse in the high school musical series. Ashley tisdale is also known for her pop style singing. Ashley Tisdale made her distinct by her acting and singing artistry.
Ashley Tisdale’s personal life:
Being very possessive to her relations, Ashley tisdale has a tight bond with her musical school friends. According to Ashley, she doesn’t like clubbing when she is free instead she always liked to work on her music. For Ashley her career has been the first priority since she entered into the world of acting and singing. Ashley met her ex-boyfriend Scott Speer in 2009 to whom Ashley Tisdale broke up in 2011. Started dating her new partner Christopher French (who is a musician) in 2012, and they got engaged in 2013 and finally got married to his beloved partner in 2013.
Ashley tisdale is expecting to continue her musical career with her lead musician husband.
Cute Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale projet pink shirt
Ashley Tisdale hot bikini
Bruce Campbell started his acting career right from his teenage and shortly began making the short Super 8 movies along with his friends. Soon after, he met Sam Raimi in the Wylie E. Groves High School with whom he later became a friend and made movies together.
More about Bruce Campbell:
Complete Birth Name:
Bruce Lorne Campbell.
Bruce Campbell was born in Birmingham, Michigan, USA in the year 1958, on 22nd July.
His height is 6′ 1″ i.e. 1.85 m.
- Ida Gearon : 22 February 1991 – present
- Christine Deveau: 13th March 1983 – 1989 (Divorced with two children).
Six Trade Marks of Bruce Campbell:
- One of his trademarks remains his role as Ash for the films and games of Evil Dead.
- Bruce Campbell pretty large jaw bone gets him the nickname he has: The Chin.
- Surly along with Brash yet witty and most likable characters.
- Resilient confidence.
- Bruce Campbell is sarcastic with his one liner with a dry delivery though.
- He has a remarkable flair for off the cuff humor.
Campbell kept attending his university:
Bruce Campbell kept attending western Michigan University in synergy with his acting career. Campbell and Raimi, both collaborated Super 8 version, a 30-minute version of the first Evil Dead film, named as Within the Woods that they initially utilized to bring them investors.
Some Highlights from his film Career:
- Bruce Campbell and Raimi paired up to on their work for The Evil Dead. While Campbell worked at the back of the camera, as a “co-executive producer”, Raimi worked on direction, script and editing. In addition to this the other fellow such as Michigander Rob Tapert worked as producers.
- Bruce Campbell also drew into Marvel Zombie comics for his character as Ash Williams. He also featured in five comics that were the series of Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness.
- He also made appearances in most of the Raimi’s films other than the Evil Dead.
- Bruce Campbell also joined hands for Raimi’s Darkman and The Quick and The Dead cast which in the latter film’s theatrical cut allowed him very little actual screen time.
- Bruce Campbell also takes roles as in the film Bubba Ho-Tep as Elvis Presley. In addition to the Bubba Ho-Tep, he also performed a supporting role in Maniac Cop and Maniac Cop 2, and gave his career a boost in his own direction “My Name is Bruce”.
- Bruce Campbell made a voice over in one of the hits of the year 2009 i.e. an animated adaptation of one of the kids book Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, along with a supporting voice over role in a famous Pixar’s movie Cars 2.
Bruce Campbell shades
Bruce Campbell wallpapers
Bruce Campbell Pictures
Bruce Campbell EVIL DEAD
Bruce Campbell Ash vs Evil Dead
Bruce Campbell in Army Of Darkness
Leonardo Dicaprio, the only kid of his parents which later divorced when he was still a baby was born in Hollywood in 1974, November 11th. His mother got him an agent at age of five after which Leonardo Dicaprio made his debut as a child artist on some Leonardo children’s television show.
Leonardo Dicaprio Education:
Leonardo Dicaprio went to the John Marshall High School for Enriched Studies but never destined a remarkable career in academia. At the age of fourteen he came up with a commercial of the Matchbox car followed by a couple of short TV shows, managing to grab ‘Young Artist Award for Best Young Actor.’
Leonardo Dicaprio Debut:
Leonardo Dicaprio an American Superstar
Leonardo Dicaprio made his movie debut in the year 1991 with direct-to-video horror ‘Critters 3’ that indirectly got him a regular role in television’s ‘Growing Pains’. He reached stardom as he got the main role in 1993 in ‘This Boy’s Life’ selected by Robert de Niro. Leonardo Dicaprio also grouped with Johnny Depp to play a teenager having learning issues at ‘What’s Eating Gilbert Grape?’
Leonardo Dicaprio – Career:
- In the year 1996, Leonardo Dicaprio played a key role in ‘Romeo and Juliet’, one of the biggest hit owing to the fact that it contained original dialogues of Shakespeare; however, it was overtaken by an even bigger hit ‘Titanic’ (which till the year 2010 remained the biggest grossing film).
- In the year 1998 Dicaprio played his part in Woody Allen’s ‘Celebrity’ and also had a role in ‘The Man with the Iron Mask’ that besides negative critics remained a success on box-office. For 200 he appeared as lead in ‘The Beach’, a theoretical success.
- In 2002, Leonardo Dicaprio was part of Stephen Spielberg’s ‘Catch me if you can’ followed by ‘The Aviator’ in 2004.
- Leonardo Dicaprio’s collaboration with Martin Scorsese was in year 2006 for a thriller, ‘The Departed’ along with Matt Damon.
- The movie ‘Blood Diamond’ got him his third nomination for Academy Award nomination.
- In 2008, Leonardo Dicaprio appeared in ‘Body of Lies’ with a flavor of 1970s having mediocre reviews.
- Later in this year Leonardo Dicaprio starred against Kate Winslet in ‘Revolutionary Road’.
- Leonardo Dicaprio and Scorsese joined up for a third time in one of the success movies of his career i.e. ‘Shutter Island’ in the year 2010.
- Leonardo Dicaprio also played the role of Dom Codd in the same year for Christopher Nolan’s thriller ‘Inception’ that received great appraisal from both critics and public, altogether.
Leonardo Dicaprio in Titanic Leonardo Dicaprio with his awardLeonardo Dicaprio beard
Dicaprio the titanic star
Leonardo Dicaprio beard
Leonardo Dicaprio smile
Leonardo Dicaprio Pictures