Mark Wahlberg Childhood:
Mark Wahlberg who was formerly a model and a rapper, currently works as an American actor, producer and a business man. He was born in June 1971 in Dorchester. He has nine elder siblings and he is youngest of all.
Mark Wahlberg Career:
At first he worked with a band as a front man and released many albums. Later on he started his career in modeling and then as a successful actor. Mark Wahlberg began with dramas like:
- Boogie nights,
- Three Kings,
- The Perfect Storm,
- Planet of the Apes, and
- The Departed.
Mark Wahlberg debut film on big screen was in 1994 in the movie “Renaissance Man”, which was further followed by The Basketball diaries, Fear (1996) and Traveller (1997). In 2000 he appeared in Perfect Storm and later on in same year he came up in The Yards. In the successive year he showed up in Raock Star. His other projects were The Happening (2008), Lone Survivor (2013), Transformers (2014), Ted 2 in 2015 and Daddy’s home in the same year.
- Mark had three children from Rhea Durham. He was in relationship with her since 2001 and married her in 2009. After a year they got another daughter.
- His parents divorced when he was 11 years old.
- When he was 14 he left school and got indulge in criminal activities like theft and drug selling.
- He spent two years in criminal acts and then got jailed due to violently beating a Veitnamese guy.
- He also went to jail for 45 days when he was 16 years old.
- After being jailed Mark Wahlberg motivated himself to live a self-directed and meaningful life.
- Mark Wahlberg was also nominated as a supporting actor in Oscar awards for The Departed (2006).
- Mark Wahlberg assisted in production of his own movie The Fighter which was nominated as the best picture in the Academy Awards.
- Initially when Mark Wahlberg tried his luck in music as a rapper he released two albums Wildside and Good Vibration. In the videos of his album he removed his shirt and dropped his pants live. His albums got a huge success.
- After his exposure in the albums, Mark Wahlberg signed a contract with Celvin Klein to model their underwear. The contract was of two years.
- Mark Wahlberg started to get criticsm from the audiences in his next album in 1992 due to which he jumped into another career i.e. acting.
- Mark Wahlberg in collaboration with Wiz Khalifa, and Eminem donated one million water bottles to Flint, Michigan.
- He celebrated his 45th birthday 5 days ago!
Mark Wahlberg actively participates in raising funds for the betterment of others and highly regrets his criminal past however he considers it as a turnover for his successful life.