- The date of birth: 6th November, 1988 in Scottsdale, Arizona in USA
- Her complete birth name: Emily Jean Stone
- Her height: 5′ 6″ i.e. 1.68 m
Emma Stone was born in the Scottsdale, USA, in the house of a homemaker, Krista and Jeffrey Charles Stone, CEO and founder of a contracting company. Inherently she is a Swedish, an English, and a Scottish with an Irish descent. Emma Stone started her career as a child artist taking a street from Valley Youth Theatre in Phoenix, making her ever first stage appearance in The Wind in the Willows”, a project of Kenneth Grahame’s “. In addition to this, Emma Stone appeared in quite a few productions in her teens till the age of fifteen when she finally took acting as her career.
However an official story reveals that Emma Stone came up with a PowerPoint presentation supported by Madonna’s “Hollywood” coming up with a title “Project Hollywood”. This was also taken as a step at her end to convince her parents to let her drop school and instead move to Los Angeles. This became a smart move and her move to LA with her mother completing her schooling at home with the daily auditioning process.
Her ever first television breakthrough won her the part of Laurie Partridge in a talent/reality show in (2004) in “In the search of Partridge Family” that further got her many small TV roles in the later years.
Subsequent to this, Emma Stone made her first movie appearance with a role of Jules in “Superbad” in the year 2007 and with back to back hits, she successfully received the character of Olive in “Easy A” in the year 2010 that made her stand out as a star.
- Some of Emma’s trademarks are as follows:
- She owns a pair of bright green eyes
- She comes with a distinct husky voice and possess red hair
- Emma Stone is known as a redhead because of her natural blonde hair color.
- She was suggested by Judd Apatow to change the hair color for her appearance in her 2007 sensation Superbad (2007) while later she decide to keep the changed hair color permanently.
- She made her debut at young age of eleven as a member of Valley Youth Theatre in Phoenix, AZ.
- Emma Stone got her name covered in the following ranking:
- Ranked as number 93 in Top 99 Women of 2009 in the Ask Men.
- Ranked as number 66 in Hot 100 list of 2009 in in Maxim magazine.
- At position 93 in FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women in the World in the year 2009.
- Ranked at number 49 in Hot 100 of 2010 list in the Maxim magazine.