Paul Walker was an American actor. He started modeling and acting in television at a very young age and was a heartthrob for the teenage audience. The Fast and Furious franchise established Walker as an action-film mainstay, he also came in several films in the same genre including Takers, Hours and Vehicle 19. This film established and polished him as an actor too and became his path to fame.
He will truely be missed:
Walker also extended his life away from the big screen and it’s catastrophic that he died on 30th November 2013, in a car accident. He was increasing money for his charity Reach out Worldwide. Walker’s death affected Fast and Furious 7 which was in production and was going to be released in summer 2014. No doubt that the franchises family is now left with an empty chasm at its core without Paul walker. Though the Fast and Furious franchise will continue but Paul Walker can never be replaced. In March 2015 his co-star Vin Diesel named his new baby daughter Pauline after his friend.
- He has four siblings, Cody Walker, Amie Walker, Ash lie Walker and Caleb Walker.
- He starred in a Television commercial for Pampers, as a toddler.
- He got leading role in a featuring film “Meet The Deedles”
- His major breakthrough was in movie “Fast and Furious” in 2001. He became a extraordinary film star with the movie success.
- Paul Walker was voted as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world by people magazine.
- He was the owner of the car Nissan Skyline R34 which he drives in “Fast and Furious 2”.
- He specially selected all the cars in the movie personally for he had a love for street racing.
- His first love was marine biology but he also loved acting though, he was the member of the billfish foundation and did many projects for National Geographic.
- Paul Walker was a brown belt winner in Brazilian jui – jitsu.
- When the gulf war broke out Paul Walker wanted to get enrolled in US Army.
- Paul Walker wanted to dedicate his entire career to his daughter.
- Paul Walker was a car enthusiast and competed in the racing series .
- He had a huge heart and he used to help people as much as he could.
He died at the age of 40. No doubt, he will truly be missed. It will not be wrong to say that when he died the film industry lost one of its bright shining stars.