Vanessa Hudgens, also known by her nicknames as Nessa, Baby V, Van, Vanney was born 14 December 1988 in Salinas California, USA. When she was just a toddler her parents moved from Salinas to San Diego. Her mother was an officer while her father was a firefighter. Being inspired by her grandparents, who were also musicians, started serious schooling at arts school. After that Vanessa Hudgens joined high school musical where she started her journey of stardom.
Interesting Facts about Vanessa Hudgens:
- Being a very passionate music learner, Vanessa Hudgen started learning music at high School Musical.
- At the very young age of 8 years, Vanessa Hudgens begin auditioning for several commercials and got selected, here she started her way to acting.
- Vanessa Hudgens step in acting prompted her parents to move to Los Angeles. Her younger sister also became her companion in singing and acting.
- Vanessa Hudgens made her first movie named “Thirteen”. The movie gained positive reviews then headed to her second movie named “Thunder Birds”.
- Like her first movie, Vanessa Hudgens second debut brought her so much of fame.
- Here she started a journey of fame. Her next and biggest achievement was her movie “High School Musical”.
- It was the second most watched movie in America. Then Vanessa Hudgens successfully made High school Musical 2 and 3.
- Furthermore, Vanessa Hudgens appeared in Bandslam, Beastly, sucker Punch, Journey 2 and The Frozen Ground. She also appeared in many campaigns as well as in television commercials.
Achievements and Awards:
In 2006 Vanessa Hudgens won Teen choice Award while in 2010 she won Female Star of tomorrow award.
- Vanessa Hudgens started dating her first boyfriend, Zac Effron, from 2005 to 2010.
- Their relationship lasts for five years and remained the hot news in the industry.
- BBC declared their relationship news a household discussion in America.
- Her personal life always remained very hot news in Media.
- In 2007, Vanessa Hudgens was also sued for the breach of contract by a musical company, where she restored her repute by arguing that when this contract was signed she was a minor.
- Later on, another controversy against Vanessa broke out when her controversial picture were spread over the internet.
- Being a strong lady, Vanessa Hudgens went through all controversies and became a very famous star not only in acting but also in singing.
Vanessa is also an active volunteer for non-governmental organizations in United States of America. She works as a volunteer for charitable activities.